Nodaiku: “You are a harsh friend”
The W.A.N.D. Chronicles
Thanks again to everyone who donated our Kickstarter for the W.A.N.D.! (http://kck.st/fnw8f3) And sorry to any of you who didn't get a chance. We've now completed our journey and are collecting our thoughts for the W.A.N.D Chronicles, which we plan to self-publish for our donors, close friends and family. When we finalize the details on that we'll be sure to let everyone know!
- @TaylorBrorby #Winning RT @INMSittingBull: In #NorthDakota Oil Patch, One #Indigenous Tribe Beat Back #Fracking huffingtonpost.com/sarah-van-geld… 1 year ago
- Anxious to read the essays poems & stories on #fracking from #NorthDakota Thanks @TaylorBrorby @icecubepress ! youtube.com/watch?v=U_qux7… 1 year ago
- On the Walk Across #NorthDakota, Richard said "It's nice to have hot drinks in the morning." LOL also this song! youtu.be/3xSyVjkSib4 1 year ago
- RT @skippnstones: @blankrectangle PERIPATETIC: walking or traveling about; itinerant. ow.ly/3yQcAZ Dictionary.com's #Wo… 1 year ago
- off road, Wild sage grows / In grasslands of green & gold / Grouse jumps out the dirt! #northdakota #haiku #nodaiku http://t.co/yHWtiVeFte 1 year ago