A big thank you to Sean Soehren, a reporter from the Dickinson Press who interviewed us in Sentinel Butte and wrote a great article about the WAND. It landed on the front page of the newspaper on Saturday, June 4th.
WAND Coverage in the Dickinson Press
The W.A.N.D. Chronicles
Thanks again to everyone who donated our Kickstarter for the W.A.N.D.! (http://kck.st/fnw8f3) And sorry to any of you who didn't get a chance. We've now completed our journey and are collecting our thoughts for the W.A.N.D Chronicles, which we plan to self-publish for our donors, close friends and family. When we finalize the details on that we'll be sure to let everyone know!
- @TaylorBrorby #Winning RT @INMSittingBull: In #NorthDakota Oil Patch, One #Indigenous Tribe Beat Back #Fracking huffingtonpost.com/sarah-van-geld… 1 year ago
- Anxious to read the essays poems & stories on #fracking from #NorthDakota Thanks @TaylorBrorby @icecubepress ! youtube.com/watch?v=U_qux7… 1 year ago
- On the Walk Across #NorthDakota, Richard said "It's nice to have hot drinks in the morning." LOL also this song! youtu.be/3xSyVjkSib4 1 year ago
- RT @skippnstones: @blankrectangle PERIPATETIC: walking or traveling about; itinerant. ow.ly/3yQcAZ Dictionary.com's #Wo… 1 year ago
- off road, Wild sage grows / In grasslands of green & gold / Grouse jumps out the dirt! #northdakota #haiku #nodaiku http://t.co/yHWtiVeFte 1 year ago