Just a quick update on the book that was supposed to be complete…a while ago. Richard and I will be working on the book during the next few weeks, probably with some final input from Jeremy and Tyler as well. Though I’ve said it before, I really think it will be done soon. I apologize that it has taken this long, but a little thing called grad school has been taking up most of my time for the past few months. I will put up another brief post when The WAND Chronicles (if that remains the title) is off to print.
Finishing the WAND Book
The W.A.N.D. Chronicles
Thanks again to everyone who donated our Kickstarter for the W.A.N.D.! (http://kck.st/fnw8f3) And sorry to any of you who didn't get a chance. We've now completed our journey and are collecting our thoughts for the W.A.N.D Chronicles, which we plan to self-publish for our donors, close friends and family. When we finalize the details on that we'll be sure to let everyone know!
- @TaylorBrorby #Winning RT @INMSittingBull: In #NorthDakota Oil Patch, One #Indigenous Tribe Beat Back #Fracking huffingtonpost.com/sarah-van-geld… 1 year ago
- Anxious to read the essays poems & stories on #fracking from #NorthDakota Thanks @TaylorBrorby @icecubepress ! youtube.com/watch?v=U_qux7… 1 year ago
- On the Walk Across #NorthDakota, Richard said "It's nice to have hot drinks in the morning." LOL also this song! youtu.be/3xSyVjkSib4 1 year ago
- RT @skippnstones: @blankrectangle PERIPATETIC: walking or traveling about; itinerant. ow.ly/3yQcAZ Dictionary.com's #Wo… 2 years ago
- off road, Wild sage grows / In grasslands of green & gold / Grouse jumps out the dirt! #northdakota #haiku #nodaiku http://t.co/yHWtiVeFte 2 years ago